Atlantics are this week! It officially starts Wednesday at 8AM with initial warmups, and will run right through to Sunday afternoon. With that said, we will be using all six courts for the entirety of the tournament, so there will be no courts available during this time. All pre-existing bookings and leagues are cancelled.
There is a possibility that some courts will free up in the evenings. If this happens, we will send you all an email letting you know how many courts are available and at what time.
The schedule for the first two days is also available online. We have a number of junior TTC members playing this weekend, so we encourage you to come cheer them on! Here are their matches scheduled for the first two days:
- 10:15AM – David Pappas vs. Caden Colburne (u10B)
- 11:30AM – Sofia Gonzalez vs. Maggie Chong (u14G)
- 2:45PM – Caden Colburne vs. Elijah Opps (u12B)
- 9:00AM – U10B Quarterfinals
- 9:00AM – Zachary Verboom vs. Winner Gupta/Mir (u14B)
- 10:30AM – Meghna Anand vs. Winner Gonzalez/Chong (u14G)
- 11:15AM – Clarke Fullerton vs. Winner Sampalli/Nickerson (u18B)
- 1:30PM – Meghna Anand vs. Winner Virmani/Stein (u12G)
- 3:00PM – Joni Colburne vs. Tiffany Chong (u10G)
- 3:15PM – Lauchlan McDonough vs. Zachary Verboom (u16B)
The full schedule is available on Tennis New Brunswick’s website. They will also be posting the schedule and results there as the weekend goes on. The full draws and result can be found on Tennis Canada’s website here.
We are also still looking for more volunteers for the weekend. The spreadsheet keeping track of time slots can be found by clicking here (read-only). If you are able to help out at any point during the weekend, send us an email with the time(s) you are available and we will add you.
If you have any questions or comments about the weekend, send us a note and we will be happy to help!